Data is the heart of every business. Clean, accurate and comprehensive customer and prospect data is essential to any sales and marketing strategy. Quality data allows you to create precise segmentation and reach the right audience with targeted messages. Hence, your sales increase constantly and the lifetime value of your customers is extended.
Blue Projects improves the quality of your data by providing multi-country database services and campaign management solutions. Our services will allow you to better utilize information and data resources, while improving operational performance and maximizing the value of your database.
Blue Projects online and oﬄine services for demand generation support your organization to reach new markets, promote new product features, build communities and consumer buzz, as well as engage customers and prospects. We deliver impactful online and oﬄine experience to your customer and prospect base. Our goal is to build and nurture long-term relationships between your organization and your customers & prospects.
We recognize the alignment challenges between marketing and sales, therefore we generate practical and easy-to-use demand-generation concepts and methods that bridge the gap between sales and marketing.
Blue Projects marketing automation services relieve you of time-consuming marketing operation processes and procedures. You can focus on your go-to-market strategy while we work on your operational activities.
Our expertise in marketing automation tools, such as Teradata (Aprimo®), Marketo® and Structured Web, as well as in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, such as Salesforce®, gives you the conﬁdence that the operation and execution of your marketing campaigns create the right business opportunities.
Businesses looking for support in their field marketing objectives will find an effective and reliable partner in Blue Projects. Senior specialists with extensive experience in both B2B and IT are standing by to help you. Depending on the challenges and issues at hand, we can choose the right team to start work on your projects. Businesses aiming to expand into new market sectors with new services or products, as well as companies experiencing increased competition, will benefit from an insightful review of their field marketing strategy.
Blue Projects can help in these areas to ensure the desired objectives and outcomes are both met – and exceeded. Our international team of marketers, designers, and marketing-administrators, drive results, and integrate seamlessly with your existing systems. From marketing resource management and customer lifecycle models, to site renewals, mobile apps and social media management, we deliver digital creative and marketing solutions for global clients around the world, covering over 12 different languages.
“We accelerate your Marketing”
In the function of Campaign Support Specialist you are supporting our Global Database Marketing & List Administration team. Creating email campaigns by collecting and reviewing the content from marketing departments throughout Europe and Americas as well as processing marketing leads and distributing these to our clients’ sales teams will be your core activities. You will be working with an integrated Marketing Automation System on a daily basis.
- Work closely with individual Marketing and Channel representatives and act as the liaison between Sales and Marketing to facilitate the leads distribution process.
- Maintain data integrity by updating and verifying Lead, Contact and Account information.
- Track and ensure Leads and Opportunities are properly tagged for reporting purposes.
- Campaign monitoring, Database segmentation and execution of email campaigns.
- Creating landing pages and microsites for the campaigns, integrating the microsites in to larger websites.
- Reporting to international marketing departments.
It is a full-time job for 40 hours a week. We are looking for someone who will work within the European team as well as the Americas. The job is 5 days per week, of which 3 days from 9.00 – 17.30 and 2 days from 12.30 – 21.00. The evening shifts can be executed from home if preferred.
Candidate should have a Dutch working permit and lives within a circle of 20km around Aalsmeer.
Prerequisite Skills and Experience:
- MBO level education in Business Administration, Marketing or any closely related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively with strong organization skills.
- Work independently as well as being part of a collaborative team.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Native-level English, both spoken and written, Dutch or Spanish are a nice-to-have.
- Working knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- High customer service attitude and an understanding of customer behavior.
- Logical mind set and stress resistant.
Blue Projects is a no non-sense dynamic international B2B agency focusing on hi-tech companies. We have proven track record in Marketing and Sales alignment. We are dedicated to our customer’ business objective by offering Inbound & Outbound marketing and DB Management Services. Clients enjoy our way of working thanks to a proactive, transparent and results driven approach of the team.
Our Philosophy about Life and Work:
Chances are that you have a good idea of where you want to go in life. We’re a team of mission-driven people that embrace individuality and thinking outside the box. We’re always seeking good people and we’re creating a culture that’s designed to help you get where you want to go. Into being challenged?
Please upload your CV and application letter.
Please call us at +31 (0)297 38 25 00 or drop us an email.